Putting together an event, no matter the size, is stressful. There is logistics, planning, catering, tech, and making sure the room isn’t too cold people freeze or too warm people snooze. It is a lot of work.
My goal is to make it easier for you. Here’s what you can expect when we work together:
- You will laugh and learn. Everything I do sits at the intersection of getting better results and having more fun. Your audience will be engaged, educated, and entertained.
- You will get a customized experience. Every event I do is customized specifically to your needs. That means I speak the language of your audience, I use examples relevant to their needs, and I will help you deliver your objectives.
- You will have an additional partner. Your program is about your audience, not about me. I will be your partner to make sure it delivers what you need. One speaker go too long and need to cut 5 minutes from my keynote? No problem. Need me to incorporate a shout out as part of my program? Easy. I’m there to help you.
- You will get my full attention. I may be an introvert but I’m not a hermit. Your audience will have access to me before and after the program to ask questions, take pictures, get books signed, and more.
- You will not have to worry about me. You already have enough to worry about, you shouldn’t have to worry about your speaker. We’ll agree on specific details before the event so you have one less thing to worry about, I’ll text you when I land and am on-site, and I can easily do a tech walkthrough while you’re attending pressing matters.
- You will have fun. I practice what I preach which means our interactions from start to finish will be effective, serious, and fun, all at the same time.
- You will look like a rockstar. You don’t do this for the credit but that doesn’t mean it’s not due. Together, we’ll put on an incredible event and the audience will know it.